Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Monday, March 24, 2008

What's Up?

What's up? Well, since it was quite awhile not updating. I shall update something then. So far I'm still teaching in the school. Replacing another teacher and it just gets tougher. One class really can get to my nerves. Sighs. Don't know how to describe about that really. Would be busy every weekend though. Drums training, seminars and so on. Phew... Hectic indeed. I was given the privilege to do a video for Youth Alive Malaysia. Which is quite a good "challenge" for me. So far, I haven't started anything on that project. *smirks*
Today was my first time entering exam hall, not as a student but as a teacher keeping a close eye on the students whether they got cheat or not. So far caught a pair. They scribbled something on the rubber and passed to her friend next to her. They're from the get-to-my-nerves class.
Good Friday and Easter services went well and great. Enjoyed the worship since I was playing for both of the services as well as the sermons. Much things to pop out as the days goes by. Many thoughts came here and there and everywhere. Hmm.... What more can I say? Only can say always trust in God in whatever I do. =)

1 comment:

Nicholas said...

Oi Joker bila nak BOla? aniway.. TAGGED U MAN!