Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Relieved.

Phew... Always wondering what are they going to be like, whether would there be any results that would lead to a re-sit. Anyway, those moments and times of anguish came to pass and my exam results were not bad I'd say. Thought I would at the most flop on my Chinese paper since it was quite a killer paper and I was super rusty on that as it was like one or two years ago since I wrote or studied that? Thank God for the results. With the remaining holidays till the end of the year I can at last, or at least work in peace and not be frust on the results. At the most I would frust about is that when or how am I going all the way to uni, get the result slip and come all the way back home. That's pure madness I'd say. Think I'd collect it when the new semester starts. Heh....

No comments: