Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

JoeltheYap Back in Action.

Guess it's quite some time ago I last blogged. Sorry for the "dead-ness" awhile. At least now I have some time to blog as last month or two was my first time from studies week 1 to 14 back-to-back busy like anything due to the assignments and so on. And the assignments are not just one per subject. But that one assignment has many sub tasks to do which I find it pretty not so happy to do them. Amount of that is just a lot to add in all together. I'm glad it's all over and done with for now. Hopefully next semester won't be that hectic and busy and this coming semester break going to have a nice, proper break to recharge for the next semester.

So far I'm doing fine here, still healthy. Exam's coming along next weekend which is my first paper out of about six I guess. Good Friday and Easter service was great but then the weather was cranky. Think it's like monsoon all year round for now. Saw major buildings switched off its lights during Earth Hour. Now aware that the Twin Towers switches off its lights probably at 10pm or so. Probably Earth Hour that time only realized that switching off its lights would save huge cost. At least it's not too late to do so anyway

Will update more very soon. Lolz. So do stay tuned. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! I genuinely love how it' s easy on my eyes and also the details are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which should do the trick! Have a nice day!