Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back.

Guess this blog has been piled up in a big pile of dust. So it's time for yet another spring cleaning I'd say. But at the same time I think either content wise or just the lack of "publicity" that somehow this blog is pretty quiet since the chat-box is just there for like less than a handful of people to chat. Hmm... Anyway, for the pass four months since the start of January I've been busy with my industrial training also known as internship. During that time I wouldn't be at home as I will be in other people's house to overnight. Interesting experience I'd say. manage to go overseas during my internship which is a rare opportunity that other wouldn't have.

Last week to go then I will be having my break till end of May. Wonder what to do during the period of break. I wonder... Anyhow it would be quite tough to restart back to university engine and get back to the mode of studies since it's going to be like five months ago since i last studied and go for classes. Hopefully it won't be a tough one to handle.

Assignments and tutorials awaits. Not leaving back to service in church where the full swing starts again after a few months of absence although certain times i pop by. Blogger's blogging mind block for now. Will update when new ideas or topic comes running in. Maybe more updates when I finish my internship which I extended due to unfinished project. Perhaps some sensitive topics to blog I guess which I hope i won't get caught for it, depends on how serious is the content also lah... *Shrugs*

No comments: