Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Events, things to do...

I have to say things are starting to get hectic just for this month.... Lots of things to do but then not enough time to finish them. Sighs... Anyway, will be leaving for Jakarta, Indonesia for the APYAC (Asia Pacific Youth Alive Conference). Taking the morning flight which is 7am. Which also means have to reach there at the LCCT airport at 5am. Zzzzz..... Gonna be sleep deprived for awhile. I'm involved in the M'sian team band who are going to lead praise & worship there. Which is a good experience for me. But then on the other (not so good) hand, the indon side there say they don't have percussions. BUT they will "try their best to provide". Which I really hope they do have it. Otherwise all practice I went would be pretty in vain.

Coming back on Sunday midnight. Almost 1am would reach home. Then on tues got to start back work again on a few video projects set to be shown during youth awareness weekend on 1st July. So the period of cracking-head-for-ideas-time would be here again. Going to have the first announcement on tv style (like news reporting). A try out session to see whether this way works or not in the church. I hope that I DO work.

Just pray and hope that I would still be up and well to do those things lying ahead and not be drained out of energy. In short brain dead.......
Will update on my trip to Jakarta.
So just stay tuned...... =D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

everyone, joel has declared.. brian is dead! But...who's brian?

Anonymous said...

everyone, joel has edited his post... its Brain who is dead, so Brian lives!! But still....who's brian?

My Stories said...

Awww... Come on... It's just a typo error. So far i don't know anyone named brian.... Heh.

Anonymous said...

Oh nooo....Joel is hiding the TRUTH!!!....*POLICE...CATCH HIM*

Anonymous said...

Great work.