Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Down Memory Lane.

Down memory lane..... Where different thoughts came into mind. Of pass events, what I imagined myself I would be in future. Taking a glance back to my "good old days" of childhood. Where I was used to be a little bit more on the active side. Chose to play rather than doing homework. Remembered most of the time during prayer meeting at the old church building, I would be in the babies room, was given homework and being located at a not so noisy area where there was less toys or fun. While I was doing my homework I would easily get distracted by the noise made by other kids. And that made me wanna play with them as well... Though I was told by my parents to finish my homework or else I would be disciplined when I get home. Being as distracted as I can be I just took the risk of being punished and went to play. Come to think about it... Quite an astounding that I was so daring.
At least as time passes by I wasn't that playful. But still, studies is still not a total, fully concentration for me. Since I don't have those sort of "gift" or discipline to sit down and study for a few hours and can memorize everything that was studied. Till now you ask me to do that, the fact is that I can't do it. During primary school, then to secondary school. Didn't imagine myself that I would finish the school days then on to college, and now applying for university. What's next? I have no idea. Being a teacher now, and teaching students, brings back memories of when I was a student. At least I get to have a feel of it. Really didn't went through at all in my mind that I would be a teacher. Of all the other things... No teacher in mind.
Sometimes things just happen the way you didn't expect them to be. Perhaps it's more like a challenge to self to boost up my confidence and so on. As for other things like getting the chance to see snow, building a snow-man. Going overseas, like to the other part of the world. Experiencing what is life like in a western country. Sitting long hour flights. Going to different countries, eating all sorts of food. Having the chance to play percussions in an Asia Pacific youth conference overseas. Not bad it seems. Not that I envisioned myself doing them before.
I can say it's all God's provisions and blessings and also His perfect timing that all those things could take place. As for the future... No idea at all what am I going to be or going to be at. As time goes by, different stuff unfolds slowly one by one. Perhaps at times a few at once. Be it good or bad situations I will be grateful as I know who watches over me, over my plans and over my future. Which is Christ Himself. Because reflecting over the past, the good and bad that took place, am glad I'm alive and well serving Him. That His grace was, is and always there.

No comments: