Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Anniversary

My blog is a year old... It seems a year had just passed buy just like that. Though I already had in mind to type out this post earlier but as time passes on, I forgot about it since I was too occupied with other things as well. Oh well, it is my blog's belated anniversary post. Haha. The amount of post that I posted were relatively okay. But I think it's still quite little. Anyway, trying to keep a blog updated ain't that easy as it looks. Because it requires much thinking. For me I don't just babble what happen everyday. To me that would just be plain, straight, dull, usual. Since my routines day by day can be pretty much the same.
So I much like to prefer typing about happenings, food, events, parties, extra-ordinary things that happened. Yeah. More of the special stuff than the usual stuff. As for those who come here quite often or at least have a glimpse to see, read, comment the various posts I posted. Thanks very much though. If no one comes in and read, probably I think I may be just ending up talking to myself only. Perhaps anyone out there can give any ideas what to write about? Or what you want to know about me? (That for sure needs consideraiton whether I'm comfortable about posting a certain topic.)
Hope I can just post more often and not like once a month post something. Cheers.....

1 comment:

Gary Phang said...

started reading urs.... keep it up.