Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Monday, August 25, 2008

Assignments- Completed.

*Mission Impossible Soundtrack at the foreground* Assignments..... A frill that one will face during the lifespan in college or in university. Which can make some people go nuts, some people crazy or no effects. Or should I say numb? Anyway, my wave of assignments just ended today about 1200 hours GMT. It's crazier than I last anticipated it in college. It's like frantically finishing the work given minutes away from the deadline and sprinting off to the venue to submit in the work.

Though it was only four subjects that I'm taking due to some other subject I was exempted since I took them while I was in college and those I got to take which I missed out during the first semester which I skipped. Assignment difficulty was fare-ly okay but there was sub, dividers of other work to do= extra work in short.

To make things a little nutcase, sometimes it's the group work that matters the most. If one procrastinates, everyone does the same and just take own sweet time. If everyone works as a team, probably can finish on time. Since it's my first time joining groups and being new to the class, now I know who to work with in the future. Overall it was not that bad. New experience I'd say. Hope the next semester would not be as bad as this one. Or else am so going to be dead meat for sure. Hehe. Now left finals on the way then it will be a rewarding three months holiday. Can't wait for that since there's quite a number of things, events up ahead...

No comments: