Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tags, Tagged.

The rules and regulations:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back......

Before I start, I would clarify that rule #3 doesn't apply to me since it would require quite some brain power to think. Which in turn mostly would go to waste as doubt-ly those people would reply. And so here goes....

1. I can be a very shy guy.
2. I eat a lot.
3. But can't gain much weight.
4. I rarely gel my hair.
5. I don't eat durians.
6. I can tend to be stingy at times.
7. I have a romantic side.
8. Kick my leg while I'm sleeping. (Unknowingly- dead serious)
9. I gobble up my food at times.
10. Rub my eyes quite often.
11. Can be mischievous.
12. I have six pairs of goalkeeper gloves. (mostly worn out already)
13. I like to cook.
14. I can blankly stare at something for a long time.
15. I have never been to TGI Fridays. (In my lifetime thus far)

So that's my side of weird things, habits, little known facts about me. Hope it won't surprise you or stun you at least. Probably may laugh your heads off I presume. Oh well...

No comments: