Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Sunday, November 2, 2008

21.

Tick-tock, tick-tock...... Turning back and see of the Lord's goodness to me all these 21 years in my life. Though ups and downs are usually interesting as it molds me to be a better person. In speech, in character and so on. There are much to give thanks about, for instance I've not been involved in any major accident or got to overnight in the hospital, being able to complete my diploma and now in a university. Always have food to eat. Well, think the list can go on and on. To think back when I was a young lad, growing up in a Christian family, getting to know Christ at an early age and began to grow in knowledge and stature. Childhood where opportunity to go to the park almost every Monday, sitting the tram car around the park. Guess now I have to do that myself... Anyway, many fond memories to mention about. It was His grace and mercy that He sustained me for what I am today.

Of course I did fall before in my walk, but He picked me up so I can once again walk in His ways. Much accomplishments been done. Didn't thought in the span for about 5 years perhaps would I be serving in the worship ministry. How great thou art oh Lord. Gratefulness I have that couldn't be explained or described by words! Entering to young adulthood and to learn here and there the way of life in a more advance manner, to pray that what is installed in the future that He would be the provider. Others say 21 is the key to freedom. But I say 21 is the key to the beginning of far more greater heights in the Lord Jesus.

2 comments:

Wei-I said...

Yup! may this turning of age be the beginning of an exciting and marvelous journey with the Lord..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! =)

william said...

POST THE DURIAN VIDEO!!!!!