Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Hectic-ness.

Much to do, many things lining up. With every weekends occupied with things to do at least it doesn't let me rot but to keep on going. Of course with energy level draining out. With God's help all things are possible... Had VBS, doing the name tags and also receiving some last minute registration which I finally tasted why late registration shouldn't be entertained. HUGE Camp coming up in another two weeks, after a week then it's going to be our own youth camp. December, quite a packed month. The remaining of November is not left out either with friend's birthday coming up. Interesting it's going to be.

Then comes 2009 with the re-starting of studying engines. Assignments and so on. Oh boy, I still wonder how do I jump start back into the mode of studying anyway. Going to be a tough one of course prayers are certainly needed. At least it would be some time to dwindle down a bit when January comes. Not leaving arrival of Chinese New Year of course...

In the midst of my busy-ness
I would always praise & worship You O my Lord
That let my focus not be turned away
By what I am doing
And that I would always put you first in everything I do
Renew my strength and mind
Each and every day
So that what I do may glorify Your name
To give you praise in all that I do
To walk in your ways
And keep your commandments
Amen.

No comments: