Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Back On Track.

I know, I know. This blog has been forsaken for quite some time. Nonetheless is back in action, I do hope I will have the discipline to re-blog again. Anyway, I know the mission trip as I mentioned in my previous post and didn't have any updates about it, I will try to have an article or at the most a post about it. Along one I target it to be. Anyway, primary reason now that stirred me to blog is that certain issues are needed to be addressed, stated, forewarned and also like a let go of my thoughts which can be a little disturbing to myself. Lately for the pass few weeks, there's been the talk of end of the world. Be it at home, in uni or elsewhere. Probably this is due to the movie flick but at the same time due to the earth's surroundings. Those things that are happening around the globe be it physically or spiritually. I sense it can be a bit disturbing at times when people keep mentioning it is the end of the world. Does gives some goosebumps too I'd say. Coming back to my point, ignore the movie flick and see with own rational eyes. Is there something wrong going on around us be it in our own country in terms of everything such as environment, politics and so on? Are we being caught up with super busy-ness that we can't seem to slow down time?

Maybe some of us may feel that way while some don't. The point I'm trying to state or convey is that the clock continues to tick forward and not backwards. Whatever is going to happen in the future, or nearest, the next day , worst, next hour or minute is totally unpredictable. Totally got zero idea of what lies ahead. Now I wonder would I ever have the time frame to even be an elderly person. It do struck on my mind that one thing's for sure, more undesirable things will happen as per mentioned in the Bible. One question for us as Christians: Are we living a right or a wrong way? People used to say that ignorance is a bliss but now at this juncture, ignorance can no longer be a bliss, it would be dangerous and disastrous if it is so. The fact that Christ is coming again cannot be ignored with the current events happening. Rumours of what is coming by doesn't sound any good. Some may have the fear while others may be life as usual till something came shaking by or knocking by be it soft or hard. If hard, I wouldn't dare to imagine how bad can that be.

Are we living a life which is pleasing to God? Our spiritual life is fully rooted in God's word and Prayer? I mean heaps of prayer and not just meal time sort of prayer. Now the second coming of Christ and end times is beginning to be emphasized greatly. Can that be like an alarm clock ringing for those who are still asleep to be awaken from their slumber-ness? Are we going to continue to be ignorant? Or be awaken and know that it is THE time? Now I can say that everyday we live by is from God's grace that we still are alive and well. With the chance as well to repair what we did wrong with our own life. Which I bet most of us do have some insignificant things that are not pleasing in the eyes of God. Articles i have read about people who have the chance to see what's heaven and hell like. Sound a little bit overload but I think I will cancel out that doubts it is highly possible that it is true. As for hell, I think I wouldn't want to mention much as it is scary enough to state it. In short, it is a terrible place to be in. And I would want to avoid there at all costs.

Even as we pray we are being disturbed by those those bad ones. As it is a spiritual battle. It may seem normal as we pray but at times we do feel there's something odd or something that happen be it our thoughts or something else which may deem normal but the fact is that it's more like a distraction and a negative one. So all the more we need to pray against it and beef up in prayer. Anyways, this may be quite a blur post but after what I've been reading, seeing and listening through. I have no doubt that we are living in a difficult, dark world where the light if it's not shining brightly will be deadly to all be it Christians or not. So let us as believers to be the lighthouse wherever we go. In speech, in actions and in thoughts to live a life that is worthy, righteous and glorified before God and as an example to others.

No comments: