Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Reflecting 2009, Welcome 2010.

Finally, some time to breath in and breath out and get back my much needed breath back after a long hectic month with pretty a lot of programmes, appointments and events to attend to. At this time 2009 is coming to an end and here comes 2010. Much to do ahead, no idea how much is that going to be but I have the feeling that it may be a challenge. Looking back at 2009 which seemed like just a flash through year, on how I had a gruelling time during a semester with the heap load of assignments then with those happenings around the globe. I'm still thankful for God's grace that still is upon us all if not worse can happen. As few more days where five fingers can just be used to do the countdown to 2010, what is lying ahead? As far as I know I'll be in my last year in university, first quarter of the year having industrial training and then the much awaited World Cup game in the middle of the year. Can be said is interesting but then in terms of what kind of "incidents- disasters" are coming I'm not so sure how is it going to be. Be in a severe one or not, it's in God's hands as well as the prayers of the saints.

Finally having the time to do some reflection, primary issue to think of is that unity of the Church is vital as the years passes by. If there's no unity in the Church, there's no light that can shine forth in the community which will result in the community to be living in darkness. Even in the various departments of the Church also must have mutual understanding and be connected to the Church's goal and vision and not on one's agenda or thought. Well, much still needs to be done within the Church, and manpower is definitely needed. I can say in my part that 2009 for me have its ups and down which is normal of course, at the same time those weak points can be improved on and excel in it. Much to anticipate for in 2010 and I hope it will be for the bettter.

No comments: