Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Monday, August 20, 2007

Looking Ahead.

So as people may say life is pretty boring. With the same old routine, easy to predict happenings and ending up being miserable their entire life. Having that negative mindset which is sort of a dead end for them to enjoy the true meaning of life. (not referring to Christian terms) Then we as Christians are more to not even try to dwell the miserable thing of life since God is the one who sustains us through. And not having us lying on the hospital bed awaiting death. I don't think anyone wants that. Hoping that we would just grow old and die peacefully in the sleep. Right?

Anyway, for me there are indeed loads of things to look ahead for. Not to say in my lifetime but making it even shorter just this remaining year itself. Christmas Musical by Charis Christian Centre in December is indeed a good stepping stone to show the congregation's true potentials, at the same time to glory God for His presents (in terms of various gifting various people have). Though just got the news that I'm to assume the role as the Tech. Director for the musical, it was like "thud" something's on my shoulders. But haven't feel the weight as yet. I was suppose to be the assistant but due to various issues that the ex-director was having, he decided he would assume to be an advisor only. Oh well, good challenge I have to say. I would have to get my head to start cracking for ideas.

Besides the fact that I'm sort of "stuck" with my internship contract I have with the current company I'm in now, there's still the weekends that I can still enjoy to the fullest. Not leaving upcoming birthdays of friends', outings, gatherings and so on. And the ones that I have not know of but will just pop out, out of the blue. But still, it's enjoyable lah. For now I'm still 19 but plus. Another 2-3 months more where I will be "ty" (you get the hint people, save up now and buy me something. Fine, I'm just kidding lah just trying to erm... 'pull your legs?') Haha.

Hmm..... Let me think what else to look ahead for.... Yea... Events that my company or clients is going to have that I have to attend to (sort of part of my work but then it may be a fun event). Being able to enjoy watching football for sure, food, fellowship that are a of course an all time favourite. Fulfilling my goal to go TGI Fridays (which I never entered before in my life). Recently went to Chilis with fellow pks (one of the few goals completed) at least can eat in Chilis but on own expense which is going to be once in a blue moon expense since it ain't cheap to eat there. What else?

I have to start thinking as soon as possible of what am I to do when I finish my internship. Sighs... Really don't wanna have head crackin to think go where. But the reality is that I have to think about it sooner or later. The later I think about it the more frustrating it may be I guess. Just have to leave to God to guide me through this phase. That's all for now, for this post. Just stay tune for more updates =D

No comments: