Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Monday, August 6, 2007

Week.

And so a week had ended just like that almost in a blink of an eye. As I come to see it, days are passing by really fast that we just flow along with it. Burying ourselves with the daily routines that are just so routine. And I think the speed, pace is going to be more faster. Come to think of it, when on highways with the speed of 100km/h "those" days where pretty fast enough. Now the limit is up to 110km/h, but still, the feeling of speed is different. 110km/h is not enough anymore. Which let us to accelerate even faster (though is already illegal).

So how was my job most of you asked since it's already a week I've been under internship with the advertising company. So far, I DID learnt things and do things that I never did before. Such as calling up the press, media etc. And at the same time just learn from mistakes. Overall so far so good and survive-able. With the exception tiredness really gets into me. And how I wish that time would just pause in the middle of the night where I can sleep longer. What mistake that I manage to know? That resulted me to ultimate fatigue-ness. That is to take a cab and just don't bother about saving cost for the company. Though you are not being told to save money for the company.

I sort of "saved" the company's money by taking lrt to the company in pj to collect letter heads & press kits which I thought it would just going to be small package and nothing much and can very well fit into my backpack. I reached there, took the cab to the company. Paid the cab driver after I took the package only I realized. Dang... Forgot to get receipt to claim back. Sighs... About the package, it was 2 boxes. And weights like 15-20kg. Me having some ego issues just carried the 2 boxes back to my office with great difficulty. Upon arrival back to home office I was like bathing with sweat. Hands felt disabled. Come to think about it, dumb it was I did that.

At night went for prayer meeting and was pretty much tired out. And at the same time kinda sick. Felt feverish when I went to bed and the next morning. Dreaded myself to office, did not take any lunch, just 2 slices of bread and just chill. Not to make unnecessary movements. I thought of taking mc, but then better just go back to office just in case I would suffer more at home by mom's "songs". Anyway the following day I felt alright guess with some sleep it helped me quite a lot. So there was an event that was coming up on Aug 3rd by LaFarge cement M'sia. Celebrating their 10th anniversary by having a dinner function with children whom they gave education funds to support them in their studies due to financial difficulties in their family. And my team of pr is suppose to just handle the press aka media. Handling registration and so on.

So it was a 7am (time i wake up) till 11pm (the function ends) job. Nice experience but still, it takes energy level. So most of the days I would cut out news clippings from newspapers (BM-Eng) that are monitored by my colleagues for the clients plus events organized by us. All in all it's still a pretty ok job excluding the "unknown" time of when can go home though 6pm is the sort of "time to go home" which is rarely practiced in this company but then all these is just to widen my knowledge in the working world. At least I got good colleagues and not bad ones thankfully. Now just going to flow along till I finish this internship (signed on contract already) on the end of the year.

No comments: