Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Thursday, August 30, 2007

50th.


And so it has been 50 years since our country's independence. Some may say is just an ordinary day where one can sleep longer since it's a public holiday. And some would feel proud and thankful to be in this country where there isn't any war. Though the exception of crime rates is pretty crazy. For me I thank God that we are still as a nation so far for this past 50 years. No major race feuds, bing bang. And all the more the freedom for us to worship in Church legally, I have no idea what if we had to be an underground church and to avoid being captured if we do not have the privilege to worship freely.

Besides that, though our country have some "pimples" which is corruption, politic problems, social ills... Though it may effect our country's image, but then we as Christians who are citizens of Malaysia should very well know not to be involved in those things. If those happenings didn't happen then I suppose we all would be very complacent and just sit at home shaking our legs and just chill out. With those things happening, it stirs us to pray and be into action to intercede for our country. That way it will keep us going and not stay in our comfort zones. That's for sure.

On the other hand, as our nation continues to grow in numbers, in maturity, to being much established, having better technology, infrastructures, cutting out social ills and so on. And we still need to pray for the Lord's favour to be on this land that we may experience the revival that many souls would come to know Him (even our cousins for the fact). And that His grace would still be upon this land that no major disaster or wars would be here (I definitely don't want that to happen).

Happy 50th Anniversary Malaysia and a very Happy & Blessed Birthday to you indeed. The fact that I'm born here cause God have a purpose for me and not place me elsewhere though elsewhere may look better but then not to say I've got no choice but to make me feel proud of where I am now in this very country- Malaysia. Cheers & Happy Merdeka to all ^^

No comments: