Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Things In My Head.

My head tend to split open like a watermelon. At last, or I dare say at least I get to taste what is stress. If you want to know how does it feels like, the feeling of it is like there's overload of stuff in tour head. Sleep doesn't seem to be enough, mood can be like a stock market chart that goes up and down, up and down and... You know what I mean. Thus, this is what working life is all about, in the mean time I have just an allowance but working for pretty long hours depending if there is any work needed to be done. So I'm out from my house from 7.45am till 7pm plus plus. Almost 12 hours, half a day gone just like that. Boy, is that call torturing or what.

Gossip is really common in the workplace. What I always do is just listen, and thank God I'm just a new intern so I would not know much about the people in the company thus it's pointless for me to talk about anyone. The fact is that I don't gossip, I keep having my head pounded in not to gossip. I just be better off as a listener since I got no place to "escape" to since I'm stuck on the table with my food. In short lunch. So that is life, working life to be exact. There is both good and bad. Good in terms that sometimes company may have some interesting activities, which comes once in a blue moon in my opinion. While the bad is that they work you till you go "mad".

What else is in my head? Planning, and more planning, brainstorming work need to be done for the upcoming Christmas Musical since I'm the tech director now. So as hectic as it may be, guess I might as well get a day off to just do some brainstorming activities, and to finsh off what needed to be done.What a challenge is that going to be.

Hmm.... What other things is there in my head, uhm.... just looking forward to the next public holiday where I can chill, unwind and relax. It's better to have that once in awhile to get refreshed up. Guess that's all that is in my head for now, got to return to my work if not would be in deep trouble being seen blogging in office. Lolz...

No comments: