Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Taggy Tag Tagged.

Just to have some fun typing away, and since I was 'tagged' by A. Loh to do so, so I just type out what is needed to be typed out. At the same time can someone out there explain why is there such thing called "tagged"?? I'm still wondering what is it for....

To cut the long sort of crap short, I am needed to state few things "IF" I get 1 million U.S. Dollars. (Too lazy to cut and paste the pics so just use words would do.)

JoeltheYap's Would Do Things IF I get 1 mill dollars.

- Convert into Malaysian Ringgit which amounts to nearly RM 4 mill.
- Store half of the amount in the bank (fix deposit), can get interest from there.
- 10% of the 4 mill which is 400k I think for tithes.
- Still left 1.6 mill, I would still keep those interest that I get from the fix deposit.
- 1.6 mill, I will give about 600k for building fund.
- 1 mill I would use it for a car, maybe buy a Merc SLK.
- Upgrade my computer system which probably use 5k.
- 450k left, would give 50k to my parents. (Sort of pay back what they "invested" in me)
- 400k I would use 100k for investments. Either in mutual funds etc.
- 300k I would try to find a few partners to build a sports complex.
- Emergency use of fix deposit money that I obtain are for the events as below:
~ Getting married
~ Medical Bill
~ Taxes
~ And so on.

So now you get my 2 cents on what would I do if I get 1 mill dollars. Nothing much that I can think of since that is just a dream. If so happen I am blessed with that amount, that time only I would let you all know what am I going to do with it. Heh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U sure ur parents only spent 50k on u?

My Stories said...

Haha... No lah... It's just a rough figure only...

Anonymous said...

Well, I also don't know how to explain lar on what is this tag all about... it's something like passing the torch game i guess... it's kind of interesting ... be ready Joel more coming on the way... Thats if I got tagged! hahaha

A.Loh