Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mid Autumn.

Mid Autumn festival's here and my parents are away for staff retreat. What a day to remember... Sighs... Correction, there's nothing to sigh about. Cause it's not a public holiday, and everything's the same routine as usual. Got o work, go to school, go for tuition and the list goes on and on. Adding to that, by the time I reach home I'd rather just chill at home in front of the computer. Perhaps watch the movie I downloaded or have a nap, eat dinner, go and bath. The fact is that nothing much can be done. Had a reunion dinner last Sunday prior to this festival, so there's no need to go back and have dinner. Why didn't play candles? I guess I'm a bit far "over grown-up" for that.

I still can go and play but too bad there's a big obstacle that I have to overcome. Which is very common to us and all of us have to overcome it somehow or rather. And it is the same old obstacle called "laziness". Too lazy to do the clean up when all the wax's on the floor, lazy to go out of the house and give free blood samples to those baddy mosquitoes. What else? Erm.... Only left my sis, grandmother and I at home. What more can we do? No invitations to go people's house to, to..... Have some event?

What else.... Hmmm...... Nothing much that can be done this Mid Autumn festival this year. Guess will see what can be done next week. Oops, I mean next year. Haha.

No comments: