Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Coliseum.

It has been some time since I last posted about places i went to eat. Guess this is my time to update about the latest place I went to eat then. Since there's plenty of fabulous places to eat in the entire nation of Malaysia. From north to south, till east and west. That's cool..... So... My chance of eating in this place nearly flew away if I had not called my dad and ask where was he. I wasn't that pleased to hear that he went to this place without telling me earlier but then thank goodness in the end I managed to go. And so this place is mentioned as the title, yes I went to the Coliseum.


Well, it's not the roman empire's coliseum though but it's the Coliseum Cafe & Hotel. In short it's a restaurant that serves western food. What's so special about this place? Actually this place is old, uses old almost antic furniture. The waiters are old as their age is like 60+ years old or so. More like a place where senior citizens work at. Doesn't sound that interesting and a nice sight to see right? But then when you know how to enjoy back-to-the-good-old-days period, for sure you would enjoy the "oldie" atmosphere and the succulent taste of the food. If so happen you don't like that sort of environment, just go there for the food only. Then you can pay your bills and go off. No problem with that.

This place is located next to the Coliseum theater at Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman. I enjoyed the food too much that I forgot to take pictures of the food. Only ended up the platte of food that I finished instead.


So the environment that I described earlier is in fact the truth. As you can see on the picture below.


I had Sizzling NZ Lamb Chop while my parents, gandma had fillet steak, sirloin. Do prepared for the price because not all good food comes with a cheap price. But at least it's a satisfactional price. My food cost about RM30.90, the fillet's RM35.90. Ice lemon tea is Rm3.90 (relatively like a chinese tea cup like those that can put ice those type of cup.) And so I manage to have some of their portions since some can't finish theirs. That made me happy for sure. Why this restaurant? Well, this rest. was made mention in the newspaper before plus I heard my colleage said she going to eat there on the weekend, which reminded me about the place. So besides the famous ol' The Ship, Chilis', TGI Friday and so on. Why not go to the "past" and enjoy the almost same price but in a traditional form of western food that would certainly tickle your taste bud. Haha...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coliseum telah membuktikan bahawa warga emas mempunyai keupayaan produktiviti mereka tersendiri. Maka marilah kita jangan mendiskriminasi mereka dengan menghantar mereka ke rumah orang tua yang berdekatan. Hantarlah mereka ke "tol house" untuk megutip wang dan sebaliknya menghantar itu "young punks" kerja di kilang, kerja hantar stok atau kerja baiki motor. Dengan ini, saya akan mengakhiri ucapan saya dengan laungan MALAYSIA BOLEH !

-Angel-

Beatrice said...

wow..i loved that place!! been there once!! loved the soft crab they served...yummy..my stomach's making noise now.. when are you bringing me to the next one??