Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Forever.

Hmm.... Seems like quite a lot of stuffs have been going through my mind.... Is a little bit bizarre. Not that I have aboslutely nothing to think about before butcome to think of it, it's those sort of when you get older you would have those sort of thoughts which you didn't even think of when you are young? Somthing like that.

So what's on my thoughts? Plentiful to type it all here. But thus far this thought kind of not to say freaks me off but it's more or less gives you goosebumps sort of feeling. Perhaps a little more extreme goosbumps. Can be to the extend lose your mind? Anyway, so what I'm posting today is about "Forever".

Of course everyone knows the definition of forever without a doubt. But can you picture forever? I went to Google and type down "forever". No proper picture that I find matches to the meaning of it. Besides the infinity sign. Want to imagine about it? Don't know how some of your imagination works but just try it as I describe (in terms of how I did). Just close your eyes or just focus your mind to think of forever. Example, if you're already dead; as for Christians for sure you would know you're going to heaven as for non-Christians, sad to say the fact is you're heading for hell. (not to be mean or anything but too bad, that's the fact). So imagine you're with God in heaven forever. No time, no 365 days a week, no hour, no second. Even if there is timekeeping but then in reality you're only left with your spirit. Body= flesh's gone. Can you you visualize forever?

If you get what I mean probably you can't figure out or probably be a little bit scared. Which is normal. With our "earthly" thoughts, in terms the things that are in reality and "spiritual". That makes me wonder at times, can I even live till 30 years old? Will there even be a year 2020 (to put it the closest for now). Because all the events, occurrences around the globe the signifies the coming of Christ. When would He come? I dunno, no one knows. Even the angels of God doesn't know. Are you prepared? That's a question to myself also to be a constant reminder. At times I think, I do have my dreams and ambitions when I'm on earth. I want to have a taste of how is it like to be a parent. To be an adult with a spouse and have a generation after me. Because I don't think (which is kind of a zero percent probability) that there's going to be marriage in heaven, nor will people give birth there.

Oh well, so what I do to have myself not in a hurry? By God's word of course. "Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straught. Prov 3:5-6" Sometimes, I think most of the time we have to put all or cares towards God. We can't handle in ourselves. We can't manage at all without His help. Only His plan works out best.

No comments: