Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Read On.

Well, I actually do not know whether I should post this up. Anyway guess I just put on a little bit thicker face. So just read on to know what's up.....

I have to admit that I, I..... I like, enjoy (can I say love? Think not.) watching both the High School Musical series. The dance and the songs there they are just coolly done, choreographed and so on. So what's so "malu" about it? Well, to me as what I think. This show probably is for a younger audience. And I am too old for it? I thought so. But then I just ignore it. I downloaded both of the series and also the soundtracks. Ok, ok... I know it's illegal but then I'll will try to buy the original one later. When I save enough money for that.

After watching it, it does have some effect on me which is making me want to follow them dance. I'm still aware of being sane so I did not give in to those "dancing bones" of mine. Heh. I just have to make myself to just enjoy the soundtracks. That's all and nothing else, otherwise it's not so me. Not so Joel Yap. Sighs... That's me, having too much thoughts once in awhile (which ain't that good all the time for sure).

What else can I say but to just recommend for those people who likes seeing or doing it which is dancing, singing etc. Watch it. And I'd guess you'd want to try or follow those dance steps. Lolz.....


1 comment:

Abigail said...

Haha wats so "malu" abt it la? I admit i totally love HSM,both the first and second one.Just looooove the choreography and songs! and u noe wat..i've listened to my CD for more than 20times and im still not bored of it.Haha.What say u?