Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Monday, October 29, 2007

19 to 20.

Oh well, in another 4 days I would be officially 20. 20 years even younger. Sometimes the 'old' does make it sound kind of not so nice to hear. But anyway, yes I'm going to be 20. No more 1- already. Time to move on with 2-. That means that I was on planet earth for the pass 20 years and still counting on till now. Not bad. Still got much to be accomplished, achieve, fulfill etc etc etc. A little interview with myself, interviewer was I and audience was me. Lolz.

So how do you feel now that you're about to be 20 years old?
- Well, nothing much can be said cause things are just going on as usual. The feeling of being 20 is that it feels a bit special. That you would have juniors and you're the senior in certain areas. Not quite a bad feeling actually.

What are your plans now since you're 20?
- What are my plans? Would study back again eventually. Study something I like. Cause the diploma I obtained, well coming to know that it's everything's on theory and nothing on technical and if I were to go back to that day I enroll I should had chose Broadcasting instead of Media Studies. But being the me, I would not want to fuss around changing course so I just completed the course. At least I got a diploma. So now is just to find a uni that have a degree which I can continue with and at the same time does technical stuffs. Not going to make the same mistake that I did. Besides studies, life's going to be much the same. Nothing in particular. I think. *Shrugs*

Another 365 days more till you're 21. 21 is where the real freedom comes most people say, what are you planning to do when you're at that age?
- Basically, I'm still going to be in the same house which I'm currently staying in, at the most would be able to join in the general voting thingy I guess. Otherwise at the moment I can't think what would I be planning to do. Perhaps already on a date? *Laughs*

What do you hope your friends would give you on your birthday?
- Not much hope should be put on that, or else I would have myself being let down. Whatever they want to give, just give. It's the heart that counts. Don't mind having DVD- movie as a present though. Haha.

Not planning to have a Big Party?
- I'm not so keen to have a party. More or less is that I dislike doing the clean up job after the party. But then I do have in mind to have a party when I'm 21. If so happen I'm still around and not overseas.

Any last things you want to add on before we end our interview session?
- Nothing much that I want to add. Life's still going to be going on as usual for me. At least some bloopers for sure would happen here and there. That's going to be a memory that I can think of anytime. Just wish me all the best in life, and also my walk with God. Cheers...

2 comments:

JL said...

hehehehe.... Getting old ready someone... hahahahaha....

-Angel-

Anonymous said...

I'm second, and I second that!

-Second-