Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Friday, November 2, 2007

Believe-it-or-Not 2


Welcome to our 2nd segment of Believe-it-or-Not. Believe it or not, today (2nd Nov 2007) Joel is officially 20 years old. And cannot say that he's 19+ anymore. Too bad for that. And it seems that went the clock stroked 12, a series of happening which are not quite eventful for him that happened but at least it does mark down something in his memory. We'll go over to Joel now to let him tell you the story.

Hi guys, and so... It is true that a series of happenings did happen when the clock strike 12. Or I'd say when it's minutes away from 12. It all started when I was having a meeting to discuss about the technical things for the Christmas Musical. So the meeting went smoothly with lots of things to think of. And meeting ended, So headed to my car, realized my pocket was open and wallet wasn't there. Went back home, searched, don't have. Didn't panicked throughout the whole ordeal. So went back to the places I had been before which is to the place I had the meeting and to church. Searched and appeared nothing. No sight of my wallet. Fine. It's already 12 plus. Back to home sleep, already had requested half day leave so next day would do procedures to file police report and remake my IC & stuffs.

Next day came. Got a call at 7.30am from my friend saying someone called her stating they found my wallet. So gave me the number, I called that person who found my wallet on where to meet up, and what time to meet up. Settled, went to meet the person , was been told found it somewhere else (not the route where I thought the wallet was ought to be missing at) Which in the end for sure someone took my wallet, "ransacked" it, took the cash there is (15 bucks or so) then dump it somewhere. Coincidentally the lady was tying her shoelace when she and her friends are exercising. Was relieved that those important documents are still there. Thank God for His divine appointment for the lady to tie her shoelace and saw my wallet lying under a car.

Thinking that was end of things I went to the bank to withdraw some money since I was money-less. Press those buttons, waiting for my cash to come out. No cash come out. Oh boy, good thing there was the lady who works in the bank and at least I can seek assistance from her. In the end I got to fill up some form to inform them that the machine did not "gave" me the money. So now I'm 50 bucks short. Got to go to another machine to withdraw another 50 bucks. Oh well, everything has it's purpose to happen. As far as I was, I did not murmur or complain. I just let things be at it is since there wouldn't be any use complaining the whole day feeling sulky at it. But more or less I take it as a funny thing that happen. But for sure my parents aren't that happy I lost my wallet, that's for sure.

So far nothing unusual happen as yet. Don't know what events that's going to take place for the day and I just flow along with it. Haha. Thank you for your wishes, sms-es for my birthday (appreciate it every much). And thank you for taking your time to read my Believe-it-or-Not. This is JoeltheYap. Signing out =)

1 comment:

joanna said...

Heyy.... there's really believe-or-not part 2... ahahaha.... now awaiting part 3... wah.. semakin tamak =p