Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Friday, November 30, 2007

Jingle Dingle Bingle.


Oh yeah... It's the time of the season again. Yeapz, you got it right. Christmas is here again. And that marks the ending of the year and welcome to the coming new year. I can see shops, shopping complexes setting up their Christmas tree around end of November. And so far I still haven't set up my Christmas tree as yet. Heh. But anyway, seems that everyone are In the mood for Christmas and enjoy that time when everyone can be with their friends and family, either exchanging gifts or having a good meal together, well... Too bad Malaysia don't have winter, or it would be a splendid one indeed.

Not leaving the marvellous food that are going to be eaten. Mouth watering indeed. Can't wait to have turkey (if there is) or any other yummy, delicious food. Haha. Guess the shopping buzz is going to start anytime soon. And for sure all the malls would be stuffed packed with people. If there's sale, I think I'd rather be at home rather than to spend hour finding a parking, an hour lining for the cashier when buying things.

What else? For sure there would be Christmas activities like caroling, gift exchange etc. Busy year end for me since my Church for the first time is going to have a musical. A big scale one. As compared to overseas like the U.S. When I was there I dare to admit it was kinda bored there. All the people there is like *poof* not raptured but are at home spending time with their families. Not much activities going on. No huge crowds in malls. Everyone is just relaxing in the living room enjoying the presence of each other. As compared back here in KL, is way different thing altogether. There's a lot of "action" here as compared to overseas. Lolz...

So I'm going off for a 5-day vacation to Hong Kong with my family starting from 3rd Dec till the 7th Dec. It was about 17 years ago since I last went there. Hmm.... Guess there's much to see in such few days. Oh well, at least I can go, won't grunt on that. So just watch out for updates about the Hong Kong Trip. That all for now..... Cheers people.

JoeltheYap note: I personally invite you (yes, yes anyone's who's reading this) to come for the Christmas Musical entitled "Christmas is Forever". It's going to be held on the 23rd of Dec 2007, at PGRM- 5pm. Hope you would be there!! ^^

No comments: