Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Careful.

It was usual Monday evening, heading back home from work. Was listening to the musical soundtrack through the earphone. Not suspecting anything amiss, I just strolled along the walkway enjoying the music and at the same time feeling quite sleepy. The thought of want to get home and have a nap stuck to my mind. Just as I was strolling, a Chinese man walked up to me in short whose intention was to borrow a sum of money to take transportation to Genting to meet with his friend or something like that.

The conversation starts with the man stopping me, introducing himself that he's from Beijing, China. Looking at me and seeing me as a 'fellow' Chinese asking me whether do I speak Mandarin. When the fact I know how to listen and converse. Blah blah blah, talking and "tempting" me to fork him some money so he can meet his friend. Well, at that time I was trying to be polite. But had already be determined not to borrow him any sum of money since it will be quite some amount need to have in order to get a transport to Genting. He shook hand with me though, like trying to be friends.

The China-man throughout the conversation, seems he's talking those kind words and so on just to make me feel sympathy with him. Sometimes I may be quite soft hearted but then nowadays the world is just too hard to trust. And it is a time where a thick face must be used and not to trust anyone simply. In the end I told he I do not have enough money to give him as that time I got 40 bucks and it won't be enough. At the same time I do not want to lie, so the truth I told him I did not have enough money was good enough.

That guy still persist on saying that it's ok that I don't trust him, promised that he will give me his handphone which looks quite "canggih". He wanted my hp number as well, but then I still held my stand and did not borrow him any money. At last, I managed to walk off but then that guy did said some things which I forgot what was it but for sure he's unhappy about it, which I think is what sort of person are you etc. Who cares anyway, I also do not know that guy and he ask me for money... If he wants to curse me or anything let it be. But back to you with all those curse words if he did say any. Went home, told my parents what happen, was been advised if meet this sort of people, talk to them super briefly and walk off.

That is because some may have cast a "spell" on you. And you would not know what are you doing. Well, an experience for me to encounter, on the way to the lrt station I thought to myself the many ways that I may "trick" him back. Like acting that I'm calling the Chinese Embassy whether they have that guy's record or some other weird ideas. But then, come to think of it, better not try them less if I want to get into trouble. That I do not want to have. Definately.

That leaves us people to be careful out there wherever you go. As it's not a safe world anymore that we're living in. Just be C-A-R-E-F-U-L.

No comments: