Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Cheverolet Captiva Car Launch.

Finally what I have been busy for the past week have finally come to an end. Which is today: 27th November 2007. After calling a hundred plus people in a single say or so to ask whether they're coming for this event or not is not a fun job to do. Because as common as Malaysians can be with the "Malaysia Boleh" spirit, they can take a super long time to reply you whether they can attend the event or not. Which is not a good thing at all. As repeated calls to that same company or person, if that company's receptionist doesn't get fed up, I think I do get fed up calling them than they get fed up receiving my calls. Anyway, the event I was at is the new Chevrolet Captiva Car Launch. A SUV, 7 seater car. And I got to wear coat for this event, and that is my first time to wear a coat aka jacket.

So there was the morning part where the car launch was attended by the members of the media. And I get to see for myself a real car launch with my very own eyes and to feel the feeling, the atmosphere of the loud music and excitement of the new SUV car launch. With those fascinating lighting, video presentations. As below you can see those pictures I took.




And so there was also the night session where special guests where invited. International buffet was served. So I got to have nice sushi & sashimi, raw oyster. Though I thought it was like finger food as there wasn't any big plates to be seen except the small plates, I just had a few round of savouring the food. The programme was the same as the morning's one. People giving speech, those lighting technique on the launch of the car etc. It was great indeed. Both the car & food. Saw local celebs like Reshmonu & Hannah Tan, though morning had brunch, the night one can be said is a little bit more wilder than the morning. As all lights are so dim that I can't even see what food am I taking.

I have to say since I started my internship in the current company I'm in, I think my lifespan has cut short a few years cause I've been exposed to more smokers than my entire lifetime. Ratio can be 1:3 are smokers. When I was at today's event, mostly I see people puffing away. Gosh. I think the tax on tobacco has no effect at all. Well, guess at least for the next days I won't be that busy calling people up. And won't need to stay back in office till late at night. So yesterday I broke my record which is leaving office at 11.40pm. Phew......

No comments: