Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Monday, November 19, 2007

Splat.

Didn't update much for the previous week, cause I was pretty much busy with office work. Admitting that I was much tired out easily. Now I got to know the Malaysian Customs can be pretty vain, as just for 400 invitation cards they can have nothing better to do but to impose tax on them. Which resulted me having to got office on a weekend when I'm supposed to be quite relaxed at home. That package supposed to arrive on Friday but waited almost all day long but disappointing-ly nothing came. Thank goodness I do not need to stay back in office and can go off on time. Which did not destroyed a plan to go for someone's birthday at that time.

And it was Saturday. Was told to reach office at 10am. Reached office before 10am. Waited, waited, being called saying that FedEx going to have an hour delay. Waited, waited, 11.30, 12.30pm... Nothing came, it only came almost at 1pm. What a long miserable wait I got to go through. Managed to finish those stuff at 4pm or so then headed to Church after that in a half dead mode.

So in the end I almost wrote hundred over names and addresses, mind you mostly are malay people's names. So I guess you all would know how long their names are... On Sunday had the weekly Christmas Musical practice. Literally was in Church from morning till evening. After that went home, change then went out the next moment to play badminton. After that dinner, reached home around 11pm, bathed, online a short while then sleep.

Guess I'm sure that I pretty much exhilarate myself to the very max. Lolz...

No comments: