Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So Far.....

So far what's going on... Well, had my birthday celebrated in a mamak stall. Cheap, good ambiance. At least is simple, no cleaning up to be done. Haha. Since was at work in the morning till evening so it's good to have a relaxing time in the evening. Not much hustle & bustle. Had meeting on technical issues for the musical. The meeting lasted for about 3 hours and it's not even completed yet. Haven't discuss everything and it's only halfway done. Many things to do, plan, and it's my first time doing this musical as a technical director. A challenging task indeed. At least I know that God's in control and he's the master planner.

Everytime when I listen to the tracks of the musical I feel pumped up & excited about the musical. My mind wanders imagining how majestic it's going to be. At the same time I think on that day of the musical I may shed tears of joy when it's over. Lolz.... I wonder why. Hmmm....

So far now waiting for the public holiday tomorrow and the coming weekend. To unwind my head a bit. Feel like lacking of sleep everyday. What to do? Working life's like that. What more can I elaborate on that? Then comes back Monday= back to donkey world. Heh.

Ps: I personally invite YOU. Yes YOU who are reading this to the musical that's going to be held on 23rd Dec 2007, 5pm@ Menara PGRM. IT's going to be a one time show. You miss it you're going to miss it for good. So come, enjoy the music, dance and colours of Christmas. COME, COME...

No comments: