Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Taggy Tagged Again.

Before the tag thingy, good news I have to say, which is that Mr Rooster is erm... certainly "cooked". Hooray for me and too bad for that noisy creature who have no brains. Peace at last and just hope that owner doesn't buy another one or else "somebody's (the rooster) gonna get hurt real bad". Anyway back to the tag thing.

35 things

Where is your mobile? Next to me, on the table.
Relationship? Single and available.
Your hair? Short
Work? Intern, PR dept in an advertising agency.
Your sister/s? Only one young sister.
Your favorite thing? My computer.
Your dream last night? Wasn't dreaming.
Your favorite drink? 100 Plus.
Your dream car? lamborghini Reventon.
The room you’re in? No worries, it's clean.
Your shoes? Shoe cupboard of course.
Your fears? Being Single all my life.
What do you want to be in 10 years? Get married and have children.
Who will you hang out with this weekend? Church friends.
What are you not good at? Playing the guitar.
Muffin? It's a dessert= food.
One of your wish list items? Have a brand new car.
Where you grew up? Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
Last thing you did? Bathed.
What are you wearing? Shirt, pants, underwear. (guess am too frank at times)
What aren’t you wearing? My watch.
Your pet? Long dead. Used to have hamsters.
Your computer? Still operational.
Your life? Semi-interesting. Can be interesting or plain at times.
Your mood? So far so good.
Missing? Missing the school holidays which I used to have.
What are you thinking about right now? Should I go sleep after this.
Your car? Still in one piece, functional.
Your kitchen? Still in good condition.
Your summer? Malaysia is only summer and rain. No 4 seasons.
Your favourite colour? Blue
Last time you laughed? Some time ago.
Last time you cried? Long time ago.
School? I graduated.
Love? God, parents, friends. (What else?)

No worries, I won't tag anyone back, I'm kind. And so eventually I fulfilled what I'm ben tagged to do so. And those info is just fyi- for your information. In case you do not know =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I'm being unkind lar for tagging you.... hehehehe. I believe many of them out there "longed" to be tagged... it's interesting and fun...hahahaha..Just place a note there la saying all readers are automatically tagged. So to fulfill the tag or not is another thing. At leaset they felt "included". That's What Black Seraph did... hahaha

Well , Sad case for Abang Yam. I bet you're gonna miss that fella truck loads . Specially his "constant morning call".

-Angel-

My Stories said...

No way man.... That morning call is super random and I dun wanna be called to wake up so the weirdy early lah... Glad it's gone. Never in my life would miss that si ah-yam.