Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Monday, July 30, 2007

My First Day.

My first day of work. Yeap, it's working alright with the slight difference that I don't have a salary, only an allowance per working day. In short I;m having my internship. So I'm typing some of this post in the office since I've finished up the day's work which I was told is pretty rare which means I need to appreciate it more than ever. So my first day of work started off pretty ok. In the morning had the rain and thank God I wasn't soaked. Reached the working place around 8.30am then had cereal for breakfast. Since this company provides breakfast (good it is).

Then around 9am was being asked to go in and meet my new and haven't been before office. Looks nice, and I'm now under the PR dept (surprisingly). Work load will double or triple up pretty soon as the person whose work that I'm going to take over is a lot. A lot that probably a day also can't finish doing it, it seems. Oh boy....

Pictures below is where I work today and where my future place is going to be. At least there's a pc otherwise I would be pretty bored though having work to do but then... Just won't feel that good in a way. So what I would be doing is filing up things, cutting newspaper ads. Client's news, get ready for press conference or events that need us (PR people) to do it. Well, what more could I say, period of 4-5 months can be challenging for sure. And of course tiring.....











This part is written at home. Yeah, now i'm at home finishing this blog. And so, about my newly met colleagues only have one guy and the rest are females. Geez... I wonder where did the males went to. The worse case scenario was that when I wanted to go back that time the PR boss asked me to go help do things, putting invitation card to some sort of card holder or something. At least it's still reasonable time so I helped gradually. Almost verywhere I go I could smell cigeratte. Guess most people smokes.... Bad for my health as a non-smoker.... Bleh... Below are the pics of the reception area and the lobby, they have a pool table there tho. Cool...






No comments: