Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Friendship's Blunder.

Disclaimer: This post is a frustration post to vent out my thoughts, feelings. So just read it and do not question me anything as it's better not to see the not-so-happy side of me. Perhaps some statements are confusing, is for me to know others to just skip it if don't understand.Yeah, that's all.

Friends... They can cheer you up, sometimes they may bring you down. That's the fact of life. Not everyone's perfect and disappointments, conflicts do happen. What to do? Try to get over it or just settle it once and for all.

Well, to vent my frust here and to type the piece of mind of mine. I have friends. Now codename for this post is W & M. They're good friends (they have always been) but as life goes on and getting to know each other pretty well or should I say nearly very well; blunders, conflict starts. For them they may explain it as "being concerned" as what usual; friends would do. Looking out for each others back. No problem with that. But nowadays I do feel annoyed (nearly to the period of most of the time) that almost everywhere they or I go, I surely would be the topic of conversation. Fine... At first it wasn't a big deal. But then, now it's starting to be a deal coming about. Which I ain't so happy about as the "politeness" figurine in covering up the annoyed look.

On the other hand, friends asking each other questions is very common. Though I do admit at times when people were in a conversation with others I tend to be a little bit or in plainly speaking over-curious (busybody) and ask. That I resulted in learning to not asking so much and better mind my own business. Ok fine... But then now seems like I'm being interrogated most of the time. Probably to you both is just pure asking, concerned of my well being; while I don't seem to see you guys "interrogating" others into that detail and I have to admit sometimes I'm too blatant and willing to share out almost whatever things being asked upon, which is now getting a bit way too far from what I called "privacy boundaries of my own".

Debating or to me it may be arguing about certain issue raised just by mere mistrust when the fact is that I was telling the truth and with all logic being put together is true from what I explained. If W & M still don't agree what I said, you may proceed in asking "ps. M". He will be my "lawyer" at that time. To sum things up, I do not like to be Q & A-ed or being interrogated like a criminal, being ask for my actions in certain situations, don't why me here and there as I know what I'm doing and WILL NOT do anything stupid. Now I am to ask for some privacy and don't complain and whine at me why I this or that and don't create that as a big scenario. When it's a small mere matter to me but for you guys (I don't think it's a big issue either) Talk less about me in between the circle of other friends as I now do not like to be mentioned that much anymore and I do not wanna be a popular icon to talk about either between the both of you or in the circle of friends + other people. Hope things will change and you guys would earn my respect. Otherwise, volcano eruption of me ain't a good idea at all. So just to set an alarm/ warning. I do have my limits of being patient....

Fullstop, period. I'm not going to talk about this anymore unless point is not taken and requires force to explain. Which I don't think is a good idea.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hmm.. I guess I know who they are... Anyway, I've been into even worst cases...