Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tricked.

Durian, king of all fruits. With a yellow mustard like flesh, and the seed as big as your eyeball can be. Bluek...... That's not my kind of fruit.

For your information (for those who don't know) I dislike durian. Due to complicated reasons which I can't explain it myself. I can stand the smell but won't eat it. Though being forced to eat I won't eat it. Not even paying me to eat it I would eat it.

So what I was tricked? Simple, while I was at Jakarta with a group of people from my church, some of us went to Hard Rock Cafe. So after that they wanted to have Haagen Daz. When I wanted to walk over there to see what they're ordering my friend called me over. Not from the ice cream stall quite a distance away from it. Not suspecting anything amiss, I just wait there guessing they just wanted to buy then can go off.

After sometime of waiting, coincidentally I was waiting near to a smoking room and the door of the smoking room was open. So my nose gradually was sniffing smoke instead. Yucks.... So they (those who were at the stall) called us over. So we went over. Sat down on a table where there were 2 cups of milk shake on the table. They call me to drink it so thinking it was vanilla milkshake I sip it.

What next? Well, my eyes were open and I can see people's thought. Yeah right.... That didn't happen but thank goodness I wasn't in a high speed sipping it up mode but then it was durian shake. One sip and that's it. I was tricked/ conned or whatever words that says it. I just made a sour like face and just passed that cup to other people who enjoys it more than I do. After sometime only am I able to smell the durian "fragrance" which in fact when I was at my own house before even stepping into the house I could smell the durian outside my house. Just because of that open smoking room which disoriented my smelling senses I just got tricked.

No grudges was held anyway as this is just a small matter. More or less an experience to remember and to be more careful next time. Thank God there ain't any durian shake back here in Malaysia. Haw haw.....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joel, are you trying to tell everyone that eventually you tried DURIAN?? Hehe...Nice try tho...Good for you. At least you tried once. Want second try??

Iceman said...

Joel, want me to treat u? muhahahahahha! XD

Anonymous said...

it's haadgen daz durian super shakes...haadgen daz le... super expensive...so how can u hold any grudges...

HaiYen

Elizabeth said...

Didn't know that you don't like durians.. Nvm.. Next time I'll help you if u come across this situation.. hahahaha.. That's if I want to...... =p