Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Events, Happenings.....

Seems it's time to do some updates again... Oh well, it was quite a busy weekend last week as of 14th July. With preparations for the missions conference which had already entered the Charis Record Achieve that it's the first time having such a conference, combining both the english and chinese congregation that sums up to 570+ people (including children). It was an awesome conference, commitments to serve, go to the ends of the earth, challenge to attend prayer meeting etc. Unspeakable awe...


Not much happenings that happened. Quite the same routine, with the exception that counting down to the days left that I can enjoy sleeping more and laze around more and not waking up that early in the morning. And trying to go out as much as possible, to malls & so on. Oh yeah, talking about malls which reminds me an incident on last friday (13th July) in leisure mall lvl 2 the shop that sells gifts etc near fireworks arcade. My friend & I witnessed shoplifting, by now people would have thought that those shoplifters were caught thanks to us... Nope, that didn't happen. When the incident indeed turned into a reality, it's a different scenario altogether. You may think you can be a hero or heroine of the day by chasing those shoplifters you may be wrong. It was a group of malay kids, which I presume is at their teen age was messing around outside then I saw one guy with a black cap came running out of the shop holding a spongebob.

When we (my friends & I) were to enter the shop I saw a girl holding another spongebob and I can clearly heard her saying "Comel-nya" (towards the toy obviously) and walking out of the shop. Thinking she would put or dump the toy without putting it back to the place where she has taken it, well too bad I was wrong. When I turned, no spongebob, no girl. Gone... So it was a shoplifting incident alright. There were 3 of us, one was talking on the phone so didn't notice anything while the other noticed it but was pretty much astounded or should I say stunned? Then we discussed whether to tell the shopkeeper, which we ended up telling them (the fact was those shop attendant don't know a thing till we tell them what had happened, since I could see one of them was sms-ing or playing with her handphone the other attendants... heaven knows what on earth they're doing)

The result was the people who works in the shop was lost (as in wondering what just happened like that) and we just left it that way as we weren't told to give further explanation. But come to think of it about that incident, we who witnessed the incident was too polite (or more towards the unsure feeling) and with those news of being a good samaritan being injured and so on, that delayed the time to put what common people would do which is to nail those thieves down and let the authorities do the rest. The more I think about it, I feel much guilty of thinking too much and not do the right thing. Sighs.... Anyway, that's the past so not bothered to dwell much on it.

Now to enjoy my free time left to the fullest and enjoy life with the blessings of God. ^^

No comments: