Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hong Kong Trip- Day 1

Phew... I'm sure I'm glad to be back to KL. Cause it was certainly quite a tiring trip to both Hong Kong and S'pore. Loads, and loads of walking. Believe it or not, I dare say I walk for about 12 hours, in just a day to places, taking mainly train or bus. Shopping isn't my cup of tea, so I just got to follow along and just look around. To make things easy, guess I'll just type out day by day of the happenings & places that I went to. And not leaving pictures... Which can give you all a better idea of what I'm talking. ^^

Day 1 (3rd Dec): From KL to S'pore; S'pore to HK.
Departed my house at about 1.30pm and head to KLIA by car. Sis Charissa fetched us there. On the way for my first time, saw an accident and the motorcyclist was covered with a black plastic bag= died. Anyway, headed to the airport, reached, check in the luggage, walk around KLIA to kill time since there's still time left before boarding and approx 5.30pm or so boarded flight SQ 0113, heading to S'pore. After 45 mins, arrived S'pore to transit to flight SQ 870 to Hong Kong which is at 7pm. Boarded the airplane and it took about 3 hours 15 mins to reach HK airport. Although it seemed like a long journey but then sitting S'pore airlines is a good thing as there's games to play, like Nintendo style games, movies and not leaving the yummy, goody-licious food they serve.
Super good. I chose the international selection and I had smoked salmon with potato salad, panfried chicken in some nice sauce, cornetto ice cream. Simply a good, nice menu to choose from. Gosh, I do hope I can sit on S'pore airlines more often if I'm travelling abroad. Haha. So reached HK about night time, 10pm plus, got a cab to the hotel. Oh, about the taxi fare in HK, it starts off with 15 HK dollars and tops up 1.40 dollars every 45 secs or so and by the time we reached the hotel, total amount of the fare was 184.46 dollars. That amounts to about RM92. Geez... That's expensive. Checked into the hotel, and the most surprising thing is that the room was super small. If a big dude where to stay in that hotel, I guess he would have some big moving around the room issues. Had a bath then went to bed. So that's the first day. Pictures below shows the plane I was on, the journey to S'pore & to HK, the food I ate and the beautiful scenary on mid-air while to HK. And the tiny room I shared with my sis at the hotel in HK.
More updates coming your way in the next few days. Stay tuned folks.

No comments: