Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

21 Days of Rest.

Finished my last paper yesterday and it was that sense of relieve that came by after agonizing weeks of studying and waiting for the last paper to arrive. Now is to chill out and regain back composure before the new semester arrives and I wonder how hectic will the schedule be and the assignment load.... I'd leave that thought aside for now and start to think on what to do and where to go if not sure it's back to square one that is rotting at home. Probably will watch movies from my computer since there's still quite a number of them I haven't watched as yet. Oh yeah, so how was the exam some may ask. Exam was quite okay. Last two papers gave me some chills because there was lots to memorize. The second last paper which was Communication theory, I thought how bad it would be but then when open the question paper was relieved to see that the questions is not that difficult to answer as I expected it to be.

Watched Star Trek yesterday in the afternoon after my last paper and it was an awesome movie. Just wished if the future was that cool and high-tech. I watched some of the series before when Patrick Stewart was the captain of the Enterprise. Now with computer graphics and so on, it added on spice to the movie. Probably I watched the movie with my mouth opened in awe. But to me after some thought, the weapon of the Enterprise was just too simple. Some laser beams shooting out from some pods. Maybe next time they should have some weapon upgrade. Some torpedo or missile kind of weapon. There are more movies releasing this week such as Angels & Demons, Terminator Salvation. Can't wait to watch them. Just feels like there are just too many nice movies this year. And now is just the month of May. What's next? No idea about that. So now going to be back in relaxing mode. No worries, this site will be active and not half-dead.

No comments: