Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Monday, May 18, 2009

Strange One.

Actually this is a delayed post which supposed to be posted probably last month or the month before. Anyway here's the post.

It started out like a mosquito bite which eventually it grew bigger in size and the sight of it isn't pretty. And it does itch a lot. I mean REALLY itchy. Due to me who can't stand the itch resulted me to scratch it and partially the cause that it grew bigger. Somehow which I don't know how, it went to the other leg and this time it's the amount it has. Though the size wasn't relatively big but it still itch. That lasted me probably about a week or two. Went to the government clinic (for my first time because usually go to private clinic), off topic awhile, the government clinic which wasn't that far away from my house and I just need to pay RM1 for registration fee then got to wait for my turn to see the doctor. Medicine does not need any payment. Pretty cool one.

The doctor said it was fungus then the other time I went to see, which was another doctor could not really rectify what are those spots because they are pretty similar which can be fungus, insect bite or something else. Before I went to the clinic, had a few opinions on how to tackle the problem. Bought a cream from the pharmacy to apply on which is for insect bites, after went to the clinic had to put a different type of cream which is for fungus then the other time I went, another set of cream. Thank God that my leg did not had side effects from the different types of cream I put. Or else I could not think how worse the red spots on my legs can be. (Worst case scenario I can imagine is that my skin peel off and make it to be a wound instead?) Who knows...

After days of putting the cream for about maybe 1-2 weeks in total gradually the spot grew smaller and less red and eventually subsided for good. What an ordeal in was. Though not a nice one to remember. And it's really mysterious as I still do not know how and where I got those spots from anyway. Weird and odd.


No comments: