Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

El-Nino?

*Pants pants* Weather's been very unforgiving-ly hot these few days, my room probably can be like a sauna or some oven. Perhaps one cup of water can evaporate in just 2-4 days perhaps? If it is being located in my room. Didn't go much outdoors due to exam preparation which is going to come to an end (at last!!) this coming Monday, but at the moment just have to be stuck at home and be a good boy. I wonder when is this so called "phenomenon" will come to an end, at least it did rain a couple of times but the heat just came back in a jiffy. Quite fast I'd say. Probably global warming played a part in this case or some sort of El-Nino effect came along to pay a visit... Oh well, that one I've got no idea. From heat to flu pandemic, what's next? Only God knows. And I pray nothing worse would happen.

So now as what most people would say is to drinks loads of water, be hydrated, not a good time for a sun tan unless they would want their skin to go "haywire". At least there's air conditioning but at the same time for those who are environmental friendly ones would advice not to on too much due to gas emissions etc from the air conditioning system. Don't think can do much of that due to the intense heat. Just remembered that hopefully and prayerfully there will not be water rationing if this situation continues. In short, conserve water. Think it's time for me to on the air-con now though, can't stand the heat already. After bathing awhile then feel like sweating. Not nice feeling indeed. Papers say that this would continue till September, I pray it won't happen.

Think I better get back to studying mode. Killer papers won't finish till the last 2 papers. So much to read and understand and with fingers crossed and prayers said hope the questions would be easy to answer. Much to update when I'm on my holidays and hopefully laziness to blog won't start to kick in. Just nudge me a little in case this blog's a little stagnant. (Nudge me when I finish my exam after next Monday).

No comments: