Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Monday, May 25, 2009

Surprising Indeed.

Guess this time can't wait to blog about it. Final exam for the semester came and gone. And season of lecturers marking the papers also came and gone. And the results are out and about. So how did I fared? I fared pretty okay. Because as far as I remember I usually do not get a CGPA that is 3.0 and above. It's lower than that. But this time around surprisingly it's 3.0905. Lifetime achievement. Broke my own personal record. No doubt I'm quite happy about it. Though I do need to admit that the method I used to study before the papers were way too not good. Plus thought the killer papers would swallow up all the cgpa but it didn't.

Next round need some buck up a bit since subjects are not going to be that easy anymore. It's like level up in a certain game. Anyway, next week is back to class. 3 weeks of holidays just went off like that. It's like the feeling of never had any holiday at all... Hope it won't be that hectic of a semester ahead or else probably I would be more than half dead. And most classes starts at 8am. After the day's classes I think I would be half dead by then.

All in all I Thank God for that nice, surprising exam result =)

No comments: