Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

First Day of Class.

So lectures started officially today for me. Good start, but experience wise is just so-so. Tuesday seems to be a quite hectic day because spent my time in uni from 8am till 6.30pm. Long day indeed. Not only that, there's two classes (one subject each) which is three hours long. Gosh... That's like a torture indeed... Had some stomach problems for no apparent reason. Went toilet twice. Not a good feeling I'd say.
So what the overall feeling? It can be kinda tiring. Since have to wake up about 6am plus. Then going home got to encounter the hectic traffic jam which I don't find any apparent reason why should it be jam when there's no accident or what. If there's accident think I'll go crazy then. Heh.
At least there was Hui Juin to keep me awake and not fall asleep. Guess most of the time was crapping along with her while on the way home. So it's only tues which is hectic. While the other days are okay. Not so bad. Quite relaxing...

No comments: