Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Friday, April 13, 2007

2 in 1

2 titles in a day. It would be a little bit long but anyway just sit back, relax & enjoy reading.

1st title, being suggested to write about it. It's about my full time calling. How am I going to prepare myself for it? What steps are taken to fulfill my destiny for it. Here goes... So far I'm still waiting upon the Lord to direct me on when is the right time to go to9 full time. I can possibly right after SPM go Bible school. But Bible school would not accept due to it is a must to experience working in the secular world (church office isn't included). So now I'm in college, and about to graduate with my diploma. And possibly go to find a job and work. Work for how long? Well, I myself would not know about that of how long would I be working. I just flow along in God's plan. Hey, some may ask, why keep saying have to wait of God's plan, this and that, so on and so forth.

There's a wrong perception, because if I take matter in my own hands such as insisting to go Bible school and get done with the theologies, and so on. Can be a pastor or Rev. Though outward looking, not bad it seems, I finally fulfilled my destiny. But wait a minute, I took matter in my own hands and not following God's will. Making my own plans instead of God's plan. Am I ready to be a pastor at such a young age? Have I got the experience to preach to people and not speaking blasphemy?

Thus God's plan & timing is my first priority. Otherwise it's pointless. As God is the one who called me to full time. So, everything can be started by learning bit & bit. Like serving, now I'm just serving in church in music, technical areas, youth ministry. These are the basic aspects that I can learn about humility and also steps to learn on how to communicate with other people and to be a leader. Flaws is a sure have thing. Through flaws I can learn many things that can be useful when I am ready for full time.

So.... Full time to me now is a "not yet" but a "will be happening". Just need to be patient and wait for the right timing comes. Full time isn't a play play thing altogether. It involves one's mental, physical & also the spiritual. So I certainly have to fit for it, if not I'd probably have more problems.


1 comment:

Abigail said...

Yup,i agree.Following God's perfect timing is the best.Just be still and wait on Him.