Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Saturday, April 7, 2007

A day of futsal madness.

As usual, went for futsal game which I always go to which is held on Saturday IF so happen there were sufficient people to play. Turned out to be only 9 people. So it was rather a tough & also tiring game. But almost towards the end where things started to spice up a little.

Usually I would be the goalie throughout the game. Which today I kinda "not in form" for don't know what reason. Did managed to block out a few shots but then let in quite a few goals. Guess due to the extra heat plus lack of juice? I mean H20. As the exhaust fan wasn't on so it was quite stuffy & hot at the futsal court.

Anyway, almost to the end of the game, being sort of "pestered" to just go out & play. In other words, someone else be the goalie & me out to play. I thought I was rather tired out but just kept playing on. Surprisingly at the end I managed to score 2 goals. Amazingly, well there are 2 witnesses to witness the event can either ask Daniel Lim or Calvin Moy.

If I'm not wrong, the first goal I just dashed & get the ball. At the length of quater length more to the post I put in energy, and *poof* goal it was. Not bad though for my first time.

As for the 2nd goal, one opponent was holding the ball. With the opponent not so aware that I was dashing straight at him, I manage to get the ball, pushing hard to maintain the ball at my legs though grazing pass the side nettings. Had a low kick, thought the other side's goalie would kick it away, that guy's legs fumbled & somehow it deflected pass his legs. So it was quite an astounding moment.

Well, to the the truth, the 2nd goals was kinda "awkward" as that guy was pretty much still learning in goalkeeping. Plus that I rarely want to go out to play as I always wanted to stay at the goal post instead & knock the ball away. Which kinda is my "speciality". Haha.

So that's all for now of a day of futsal madness, guess I sure would be called to play on the fore-front again. Which I hope not to do so as I pretty suck at it =)


~ Futsal ~

No comments: