Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Monday, April 2, 2007

W.I.D.E Training.

After getting much rest needed to be recharged and have the energy to move on.

So... A little about W.I.D.E Training. This 3 days training was to help youth leaders on how to "hype-up" the cell group and at the same time learning ways on how to communicate with youth nowadays. Now with the help of "B.I.C.E.P.S", quiet time would not be just a mere 5 minute session. It can take on for at least half an hour & beyond.

With learning other terms like "B.I.B.L.E" to "S.M.I.L.E", they are very helpful for us to apply to our daily lives. Well, honestly for "S.M.I.L.E", I learnt that I'm am sort of termed "though the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" in terms of talking to strangers. Though I want to talk to them but seems that my mouth would not open & body not moving at all. Where the scenario was going to the shopping complex and just talking to people, best if can obtain their hp number. The other is to the hospital & if possible, share the Gospel with people with your personal testimony. Which to me i sort of failed to do so. Sighs.....

Anyway, with interesting topics like puberty & dating, which I was one of the forumers representing the guys on the topic dating. At least, I had fun doing that and also at the same time listening to the girls side which some tips can be picked up from there.


- The guys & girls forumers -



With other programs from ice-breaker, worship session, prayer, role-play and others. I have to say everyone who attended this training were blessed. We indeed enjoyed ourselves very much. Right?

This is just Level 101. There's Level 102 & 103 as well. That I just leave it for Ps. Mike to decide.

The participants:


~ Ladies & gentlemen ~

No comments: