Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Friday, April 13, 2007

2nd title

This 2nd title maybe a pretty much surprise post. As I did not reveal much details about it... Or did I?. Anyway, what is written below is just going to be a "For your information" and not expected to be over-interrogated about it. What is written may be over direct, mind me, I can be over straight forward at times.

"My future gf/ wife"

- either younger than me or at the most older than me by a year only.

- long or short hair also can.

- a not-so-fat one.

- knows how to cook good food (at the most edible food)

- walk with God is strong.

- serves God.

- preferably Chinese.

- rich or poor is not a matter.

- having an inward & outward beauty. (that would be awesome!)

- understanding.

- good character.

- able to support me (bring encouragement etc) in my work (future full-time ministry).

- always have a good relationship with her family.

- share almost the same interests.

- respect people's point of view.

- wish that spouse would go through with me the walk of life, always loving, kind etc. And still continue to stay strong in the Lord (till death do us part).

So far these are what the key points are and I could think of. Which in a way good to let people know what I wish for =)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why didn't u leave an application form below this post and let the participants tick on the requirements or something? :p

Abigail said...

hahahaaha a pretty good idea.lolz.

Iceman said...

.... Joel..... = =

What happened? why so despo? XD

Elizabeth said...

So have you found one after 3 years?