Collections of Pictures of Me

Collections of Pictures of Me

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Childhood dreams.

Just to make my blog be updated if not the laziness of updating this blog would re-surface again. So I just ran through in my mind of what title to type about and here it is "Childhood dreams". In short, what I want to be when I grow up.

Everyone has their childhood dreams, whether to be a teacher or to be a doctor and so on. So what was my childhood dream? Let me see... First I wanted to be a pilot, but ever since I need to wear specs. The hope of making that dream a reality was lost. Too bad for that anyway. Cause I'm fascinated with planes or any sort of aircraft, which still interest me till today.

Another one was being a chef. I watched cooking show since young. Won't get bored about it, but then since I have restrictions in the kitchen which was set by my mom I can't "explore" the kitchen much. Except doing some "secret cooking" when parents are out. Which in turn they found out though, due to the cookery stuffs i.e pots were still oily. Busted. Then after SPM & thinking where to go to, I thought of taking up hotel management which included culinary, but parents say weekends got to work etc so that barred me from going. Now weirdly, my mom call me to take night cooking classes etc but I'd rather not go since I have college and other stuff so kinda lazy to do so.

Next was be a race car driver? Yeah, being a race car driver. But after seeing those stats of well-known race car drivers I just gave up on that dream cause they started driving at a very early age! While I still can't touch the steering wheel until I was 18 of age! Oh well, so that went down the drain after all...

Now?Now waiting for the right time to enter Bible School & fulfill my full time calling. Currently studying Mass Comm (Media Studies). The list can still go on & on & on and never stop anyway =)

- To be a Pilot or chef? -






No comments: